FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Crash of Cars combines .io multiplayer with fast-paced car battles, out now on the App Store and Google Play
Sydney, Australia - March 23, 2017 - Not Doppler has today announced that Crash of Cars, their real-time multiplayer car battling game, is now available on the App Store and Google Play.
Crash of Cars combines fast-paced car battles with .io style real-time multiplayer. In each match, your goal is to collect as many crowns as possible.
Use power-ups and smash into opponents to destroy them; then swoop in and take any crowns they drop. Be careful though, the more crowns you collect, the bigger your bounty becomes - making you a bigger target for other players to destroy!
- 4 playable maps, from a boardwalk amusement park, to the out-of-this-world Moon
- 32 unlockable vehicles and over 30 skins. (The peperoni skin on the Camper Van is quite a tasty choice)
- 16 upgradeable power-ups including a flamethrower, cannon, trebuchet, and more.
- .io style multiplayer. No lobbies or wait times to join matches.
- Play with friends feature. There's nothing more satisfying than destroying your friends :)
- Daily Mission System
- Hourly Leaderboards - how high can you climb?
- Single Player Mode also available for those who wish to play offline
Pricing and Availability
Crash of Cars is now available on the App Store and Google Play. The game is free with optional in-app purchases.
The game is available in 13 languages including English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Turkish, Bahasa Indonesian and Thai.
App Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/crash-of-cars/id1171311339?mt=8
Google Play Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.notdoppler.crashofcars
Official Game Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrEsdUTLmiE
Media Kit: http://www.crashofcars.com/mediakit.zip
About Not Doppler
Not Doppler is a Sydney-based game publisher and developer. Since 2005, Not Doppler has become well established in the web games sector, helping fund and sponsor over 160 original web games. On mobile, Not Doppler is most well-known for publishing the zombie-smashing Earn to Die series. Crash of Cars is Not Doppler's first in-house developed mobile release.
For media or review enquiries please feel free to contact us by emailing john AT notdoppler.com